Decrypt’s Art, Fashion, and Entertainment Hub.
The live event that's been called "the Burning Man of crypto" is coming back to your computer screen.
Ethereal Virtual Summit, powered by Decrypt, is set for May 6 and 7, 2021. You can register for free here.
Some of the other confirmed speakers so far include:
- Vitalik Buterin, Ethereum Foundation
- Aya Miyaguchi, Ethereum Foundation
- Sergey Nazarov, Chainlink
- Joe Lubin, ConsenSys
- Meltem Demirors, CoinShares
- Cameron and Tyler Winklevoss, Gemini
- Mike Novogratz, Galaxy Digital
- Miami Mayor Francis Suarez
- Sam Bankman-Fried, FTX
- Anthony Scaramucci, Skybridge Capital
- Caitlin Long, Avanti Financial Group
- Ross Gerber, Gerber Kawasaki
- Olaf Carlson-Wee, Polychain Capital
- Muneeb Ali, Stacks/Hiro
...and many more to be announced in the days to come.
For the uninitiated: Ethereal Summit, started in 2017, is a deep dive into blockchain, decentralization, and the democratization of data. The conference has always been known as a looser, less buttoned-up forum for technologists, entrepreneurs, investors, cyberpunks, and flag-wavers to come together for candid talks. Past speakers have included Changpeng "C.Z." Zhao of Binance, Brian Armstrong of Coinbase, Mike Novogratz of Galaxy Digital, and Amber Baldet of Clovyr.
This year, the summit is powered by Decrypt, which means you'll see a number of our journalists on the virtual stage as your guides, in keeping with our mission to demystify the decentralized web.
From the white-hot world of DeFi, to the NFT boom, to the growing list of Bitcoin ETF applications, the pandemic price surge in crypto assets, there is so much to discuss. See you in May, and in the meantime, read and follow Decrypt on our web site and mobile app.