Decrypt’s Art, Fashion, and Entertainment Hub.
XEN is over 40% of all Ethereum Transactions. pic.twitter.com/Y5HO5MLN9U
— XEN Crypto Official (@XEN_Crypto) October 8, 2022
30% of net ETH issued gone in the past few days mostly thanks to XEN.
- A few clever ponzi schemes & there's no ETH left.
- If you burn ETH supply, holders are much slower to criticize. pic.twitter.com/DrxOg0bTwS
— mhonkasalo (@mhonkasalo) October 10, 2022
i mostly find XEN interesting because
1) its a ponzi that relies on people believing in whatever this is and continually buying into the token
2) its making eth deflationary
3) the usual suspects who i would have expected to be sybilling this aren't
— Sisyphus (@0xSisyphus) October 10, 2022
…aims to empower the individual…
No Admin Keys
No listings on CEXs
Starts with zero supply
100% Transparent and on chain pic.twitter.com/l84HsePMh3
— Jack Levin (@mrJackLevin) August 13, 2022